Friday, April 06, 2012

Loved

That I am, and I am so grateful.

I was in training all afternoon this week.  And that made it a 12-hours day week.  At the end of each day I was so glad to get on the road back home so I was quite surprised when Carl asked if I went back to the office after training Tuesday afternoon.  Of course not.  I could not wait to get home.

Wednesday morning I walked in to the office at five a.m. and understood why he asked.

This was on my desk.


These were inside:


One dozen blue roses.  Blue roses.

Came with their own blue vase.


And the note:


How can you be more loved?


2 comments:

Do One Thing said...

How to make a vision board Now there has been a ideal potential you must be buying resource to effectively motivate you to ultimately make aims clearly. Which is even more very difficult to make a vision board. Over here you clearly become familiar with how to make a vision board.

Do One Thing said...

Meditation Quotes can be very therapeutic for test breathing to hold tranquility. Breathing rules, Associated with breathing in addition to whole lot exercise aide design breathing while Meditation quotes performance sort of a turn the vitality wearing procedure while intellect.