Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A very productive month!

January has been a great knitting month so far.

I overfullfilled my sock quota.
Two pairs of Jaywalkers.

And a pair of Monkeys.

I started a honeycomb vest for myself. This is a class offered at the Yarn Barn, my favorite LYS. The owner, Penny Sandford, and I decided to try a hoodie version. It is coming along nicely.
I have to pick up the front bands and around the hood and then it will be finished. The yarns used are Noro Silk Garden and Manos del Uruguay.

BFF Velva and I are on to another project, an entrelac vest in Noro Silk Garden Lite. Here is Velva with her gauge swatch.


It took forever just to do the swatch! I hope the vest itself won't be such a pain! Stay tuned. February proves as promising. 29 days of knitting!

No comments: