Thursday, October 08, 2009

It's Thursday

Just one more day before a long weekend.
And more knitting days! Yeah!!

I finished a Colonnade. This was the quickest knit ever. I started this on Saturday. Manos de Uruguay Wool Classica from stash. I decided against a button. I think it drapes nicely by itself.

I am giving this to a friend's mom. It will keep her warm this winter.

Another FO is my Dream in Color sweater. Another quick knit.

Will need to sew on the buttons today.

I am still searching for the perfect pattern for my Madelinetosh Tart. I am now inclined to go with Mr. Greenjeans. It is classy and will look good with shirts, blouses or T-shirts.

I like this pattern too. From a new book edited by Veronik Avery called St-Denis.

It reminds me a lot of the Central Park Hoodie. I have to make a decision now if I want a Christmas cardigan. Maybe I'll make Mr. Greenjeans in Tart and the hoodie in Baltic...

No comments: