Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday Update


Runty's kitty bed is moving right along. I threw in stripes in Manos Del Uruguay. I have just one skein of this rust color yarn laying around so decided to add it to the blue bag. I will have to get some eyelash yarn for the trim as well. In all I should finish the knitting this weekend and try felting it first in my front-loading machine. Will see how it felts.

The boyfriend socks are also progressing nicely. I am on the heel flaps now. However, this might turn out to be the girlfriend socks -- namely mine. They look awfully small. I am doing a medium.


The combination ribbing and cabling makes them very narrow. They are quite strechy, though. We'll see if they end up in whose drawer.

Pair number five of the Summer of Socks 2009 also got underway.

Just started, but these will be Baudelaire. My third pair of toe-ups. The yean is very pretty Ella Rae Merino Lace. It's called merino lace but it is fingering weight. Very pretty colorway called Seven Seas.
They are working on my new roof today. I am also getting new sidings next week. The house is going to be so beautiful!
Have a nice weekend.

No comments: