Friday, March 28, 2008

Stash enhancement

Santa Fe loot

My yarn stash increased and my bank account decreased substantially after the Santa Fe trip. But it was such a satisfying feeling!
La Lana Wools. Forever Random series both in worsted and DK weights. Also their silk/wool solids. And no I did not just get one skein of each. The picture is just a sampler.

The Dream in Color was waiting when I got home. I have been waiting for this for so long. Their Smooshy sock yarns knit like a dream and I cannot wait to try their Classy worsted weight. Too bad they don't have DK weight. Here I have Deep Seawater and Black Watch:

Can't you tell my favortie color is blue? One of this is going to be the Nantucket Jacket. Probably the blue.

So many things to knit, so little time. Wish I had two more hands!

I also need to hurry up and finish my entrelac vest. It has been hybernating for several weeks now. In the meantime Velva finished hers:

It fits her beautifully. Everybody is oohing and aahhing over how beautiful it is. She will teach a class in May. If I ever finish mine I'll help her.


Why do I keep casting on socks?

No comments: