Friday, August 07, 2009

WIPs and UFOs by any other name...

I overfelted the Fair Isle bag.
All the stitches disappeard (they weren't supposed to according to the pattern). And it is much smaller. Anyway it is very nice and I am quite pleased with it. I will sew the straps on and put it aside for Christmas gift.

Speaking of gifts Carl's sweater is coming right along. I finished the front and back.

And now am on a roll with the sleeves. Hopefully I will get it done this weekend. In the meantime the Girasole glob is growing.

I am half way through chart c now. I need to put it on a longer cable. This is really fun to knit. I am already thinking about another Girasole for myself. Maybe in blue.


I also uncovered another UFO I need to finish pronto.


These are the final few squares of the Babette blanket. Crocheted in Noro Silk Garden. This was meant to be a 30th anniversary present for two very dear friends. That was May. Well, looks like it will be another Christmas gift. Maybe earlier. I only have three more squares to crochet. Then to put them together.

Let's see what other UFOs I can uncover this weekend.


No comments: