Thursday, August 06, 2009

WIPs

It's time to get going.

I have been taking stock of my WIPs to determine which ones I really want to finish and which are to be frogged when I came across a sweater I have been knitting for my boyfriend Carl.

This is the Harald pullover by Elsebeth Lavold. I started this last December wanting it to be a Valentine's present. Well, Carl got two pairs of socks instead. But now his birthday is coming up in September and I have to finish it. I don't have far to go. I already finished the back and am almost done with the front. The Viking cables are really pretty in the Cascade 220 tweed.

Well, let's get going and not be distracted. Maybe just a round of Girasole here and there.

On chart C now. I will have to put it on a 60-inch cable soon. This is really addictive.

Another WIP is the work on my house. That too is almost done. The siding on the front is in. All that is left now is the gutters and downspouts. And of course it is raining cats and dogs today..


Oh well, one can stay inside and knit some more. Get moving!


No comments: